Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of St Gallen in Switzerland
- University or Organization: University of St.Gallen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and master degree
- Award: CHF 6,252 or CHF 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline: 16th July 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor and master degree program in English-language program, Quantitative Economics and Finance, International Affairs and Governance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Services and Communication, Economics, International Law and Finance and Accounting.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: International applicants with internationally recognized relevant educational qualifications and certificates. Applicant must be successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test.
- Starr International foundation grant Fund: The Starr International foundation grant Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign bachelor’s degree who are completing a master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in bachelor and master degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach the professional vision/career prospects, the reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship, previous contributions such as social or charitable work, or ecological and/or social commitment.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: In order to make intelligent contact with other cultures and ensure successful intercultural communication, language skills are an essential requirement.
The Excellence financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to CHF 6,252 for all three years; it matches the program of CHF 18,756 and the Starr International foundation grant Fund will be awarded worth up to CHF 20,000 per year.Visit Scholarship Website