EPFL Summer Fellowships to International Students
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria-
- Funded education is available to students from all around the world.
- The funds are awarded to study the graduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, and Electrical Engineering.
- At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or above. Projects are offered competitively to students with excellent academic results.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of the grant, you need to take an enrollment at the institute at admission. After admission, applicants need to register by completing an online application for the programme. Once you register on the application website, you will need to fill some information about yourself, choose up to three domains of scientific interest, and upload some documents.
- Supporting Documents: All students must submit a CV, all their university transcripts, and a letter of motivation in PDF all documents.
- Admission Requirements: For this opportunity, applicants must hold or be completing an EPFL Bachelor degree (B.S.) and have achieved a minimum GPA of 4.5 in that degree program. You must also have a solid basis of programming, algebra, statistics, signal processing. A strong interest in the digital humanities is expected.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
The educational award provides a living allowance of CHF of 1,600. Refund of travel costs per month (Pro Ratna for real period) and travel costs (second class train ticket or low cost/economy airfare).Visit Scholarship Website