International awards at the Technical University of Munich
University or Organization: Technical University of Munich
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Germany and all nationalities students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subjects are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The target group is regular international students at TUM:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted a Motivational letter, CV/resume, TUM grade report, two recommendations, Proof of applicant’s income, Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic records to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: Applicants will receive financial aid between €500 and €1,500 per semester. You can reapply every semester.Visit Scholarship Website