PhD Scholarship Awards At Heidelberg University
PhD Scholarship Awards at Heidelberg University is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Biosciences taught at Heidelberg University Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School. The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Aug 2021.
PhD Scholarship Awards at Heidelberg University is available to undertake PhD level programs at Heidelberg University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Heidelberg University, Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School will provide the salary for selected students studying in Germany.
Eligible Countries: Germany
Eligible Subjects: Ph.D. degree In Elucidating the role of the upstream open reading frame- encoded micropept’ides in cardiac biology.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have acquired a master of natural sciences in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or another natural science
- If this master is not strongly bio-related your supervisor might have to testify that you have sufficient working knowledge in your respective bio-topic.
- You have acquired a Staatsexamen in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- If you have acquired an excellent FH (Fachhochschul-) Diploma in a related field, you have to pass a Qualifying Assessment
- A bachelor's degree alone is generally not sufficient. In special cases, exceptions may be considered.
How to Apply: To enroll at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
Admission Requirements: The requirement for admission to HBIGS is a university degree that will allow the applicant to be accepted as a Ph.D. student at Heidelberg University according to the regulations set by the Faculty of Biosciences
Language Requirement: A proof of German or English language skills are required to enroll at the university.Visit Scholarship Website