DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021 in Germany (Fully Funded)
DAAD is offering Scholarships for International Students in Designated Universities with a wide range of Academic Fields & Majors scholarships for international students to study a Masters’s Degree or a Ph.D. The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and International students.
For the DAAD Scholarship 2020 to 2021 the Duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months for (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph.D.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany Postgraduate Courses Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study program
List of Required Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
The last date to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany varies from University to University and Course to Course. Each University has a different Deadline.
Visit Scholarship Website