Trent University International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards in Canada
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited number of awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for the degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who have been admitted to undergraduate studies will be considered for awards
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this award applicant at Trent University applicants need to take admission for an undergraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download application form (in pdf or word format) and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A completed application includes all the following and sends as one file (pdf. or word):
- An essay (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words) on the following: 1) outline your academic aspirations and future career goals and 2) how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals.
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page).
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education and personal growth. The committee is most interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from teachers/former teachers. Reference letters can be e-mailed directly by the referee to [email protected] and must state the full name of the student in the Subject line. (Download reference form as word or pdf format)
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s) on company letterhead or most recent statement of income tax returns from parent(s).
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a course, applicants must check general, program and country-specific admission requirements are posted under apply now.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the time of application.
Benefits: Trent University will award up to $ 24,000 per academic year that is determined upon financial need assessment and may include tuition and supporting fees excluding housing.Visit Scholarship Website