MBA Foundation Study Grant for International Students at University Canada West
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $5,000 to $6, 500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in MBA degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This grant is for international and domestic students, who demonstrate leadership potential and commitment to their chosen field of endeavour.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, official documentation confirming professional designation, documentation confirming awarding of their previous degree, if not already indicated on official transcripts, proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and training.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must submit proof of English Proficiency.
The educational bursary will provide the following:
- For domestic Students: $5, 000
- For international Students: $6, 500