Academic Excellence Awards At Polytechnique Montreal
Academic Excellence Awards at Polytechnique Montréal is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Polytechnique Montréal. The deadline of the scholarship is 11 Aug 2021.
Academic Excellence Awards at Polytechnique Montréal is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Doctoral research scholarships: $ 25,000 per year.
Maximum duration: three years (nine quarters) with the possibility of an extension of up to 12 additional months (monthly allowance of $ 1,000).
- Short-stay research or development grants: $ 3,000 per month for a maximum period of four months.
- Postdoctoral fellowships: $ 35,000 for one year, non-renewable.
All countries (especially from Brazil, India, Wallonia, Israel, China, Mexico)
- For doctoral students: you must already be admitted with a research director or registered in a full-time doctoral program at Polytechnique Montréal
- must meet all the eligibility conditions on the closing date of the competition (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC);
- must have been pre-selected by an academic institution or by Synchronex (for CCTTs);
- on the Québec-China scholarship, must be pre-selected by the CSC;
- must not have already obtained an excellence scholarship for foreign students from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education of Quebec (MEES), the Quebec Research Fund - Nature et technologies or the Quebec Research Fund - Society and culture;
- must not be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada;
- must not have applied for permanent residence under Canadian immigration laws;
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree at the school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language requirements at the school.