Prepare for IELTS Online
Prepare for IELTS Online
Did you know that there are many online platforms that guide you to prepare for the IELTS test?
You might be worried about how you are going to prepare for the Academic IELTS in the centers while the whole world is locked down. The good news is that there are many online platforms that help you prepare for all four IELTS test stages – Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing. Apart from that, these platforms also provide an environment to test your English language skills similar to any specialized English Language IELTS preparation Center.
Campusguru.pk has reviewed three online platforms that you can join from today and excel in your English Language Skills and get into your dream university or grab your preferred scholarship in no time:
- IELTS test online - https://www.ieltstestonline.com/
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation by EdX, United States https://www.edx.org/course/ielts-academic-test-preparation
- IELTS Magoosh, United States https://magoosh.com/ielts/
- E2Language, Australia -https://www.e2language.com/
To give you an overview of these websites, we have done a breakdown for you in the form of points. These points will give you a clear idea of what these platforms have to offer, so it is easier for you to choose the best fit for you.
IELTS Test online:
- It has data consists of 80 Lessons and 350 video tutorials.
- Every lesson has a vocabulary introduction given along with it.
- A quiz is available before each lesson to know your basic knowledge.
- Every lesson has multiple instructional videos.
- A study plan is also given which will help you with your learning style
- Downloadable audio files are available. Which can be used even after the subscription is over.
- Free e-book available
- There are language improvement games to relax you while you practice
IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- This platform includes a pool of videos that can also be downloaded.
- A lot of exercises that will keep you interested in practicing
- Its paid, so you don’t get a whole material and accessibility of the material is restricted.
- If you are a premium student, you will get 160 extra activities to practice on.
- A progress bar keeps the track of your completed tasks and activities
- This platform has 700 hours of video material
- Lessons for each stage of IELTS and grammar lessons are also available
- Apart from IELTS, this platform is good for those who want to improve English grammar.
- Lessons and test stimulations are split into separate categories.
- There is a free version which allows the user to take live classes and video lessons
- In the paid version, the instructors assess the student's work and grade them.
- The paid version also allows students to schedule meetings with the instructor, clear any last-minute confusion and get an answer to queries.
- The students can select a level based on their knowledge in order to get more relevant exercises and lessons based on their level.
- They can also register for online classes which happen on a regular basis.
Don’t waste this time! And get your hand on to the most suitable online IETS Platform for you.
We wish you good luck with your IELTS exam and the admission!
News & Events
Find the latest news and happenings in the education field.