Joining Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet
Joining Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet
The Pakistan Navy often announces registration for the inductions of the PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission. The eligibility criteria require candidates with an academic background of Intermediate, i.e., F.SC, O Levels, or A-Levels from all over Pakistan. Upon completing two years of training at PNA (Pakistan Naval Academy), the selected candidates will be offered a Permanent Commission Rank in Pakistan Navy.
A Bachelor’s of Science degree is granted to the candidates completing the following areas of interest:
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS)
- Electronics (Bachelors of Engineering)
- Mechanical (Bachelors of Science)
- Supply Chain Management (Bachelors of Science)
- Weapon Engineering
- Operations Branch
There is also a chance that the selected candidates are sent abroad for MSc. and Ph.D.
The eligible candidates should have a Matric with F.Sc or O/A Level with 60% score in the following subjects accordingly:
- Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics
- Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
- Statistics, Mathematics and Physics
The O/A level qualifiers must submit the equivalency certificates. Otherwise, candidates scoring 65% marks in F.Sc part 1 who in the future will be appearing in F.Sc part 2 can also apply based on Hope Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Course:
- Unmarried Male Citizens (Pakistan Only)
- Age Criteria
- Civilian Candidates: 16 ½ (16 years and 6 months) – 21 years of age.
- Service Candidates: 17 – 23 years of age (Armed Forces only)
- Height: 5’4 minimum.
Perks and Benefits:
- Free Medical treatment for self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation/Rent allowance and a servant facility/Allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
The selection procedure for Pakistan Navy PN Cadet:
The selection procedure & test-interviews schedule consists of the following:
- The entrance test is communicated by the respective PNR & SC through SMS (After an improvement in the Covid-19 pandemic situation)
- E-testing/Computer-based test is conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- The entrance test's exact date is intimated to each Individual through SMS by the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- The results are intimated to each Individual on Completion of E-testing.
- Result for the candidates of AJ & K appeared at PNR & SC Muzaffarabad is intimated on the PN website: http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Preliminary Medical/Interview, Application forms are issued to those candidates who qualify for the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview is conducted at respective PNR & SCs.
- Only shortlisted candidates are called for test/interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get their Ears and Teeth cleaned by a Specialist/Doctor before reporting for Medical Examination.
How to register for the Pakistan Navy PC Cadet Course?
The registration procedure is effortless. You need to register yourself by visiting the Pakistan Navy's website at http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
News & Events
Find the latest news and happenings in the education field.