Sindh Government Minority Affair Scholarship 2020
Sindh Government Minorities Department offers scholarships to the minority group students studying in Intermediate, Bachelor, and Masters Level. Applications can be sent through the head of the institution latest by March 30, 2021.
Applications are invited from Students of Minority Communities for grant of scholarships for different categories (from Higher Secondary1 Colleges, Universities level) as per policy and rates for the current financial year 2020-21. The last date of submission of applications will be 30th March 2021. Following criteria will be observed strictly:
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Minority group scholarship
- Regular Minority Students of Government Institutions (only) who have passed their annual examination during the fast one year and scored at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. In the case of the GPA system, an evaluation sheet from the respective institutions is a must.
- Candidate's Parent Income must not exceed Rs.35,000/ per month.
How to apply for Minorities scholarship by Sindh Government
- The application will be made on Prescribed Performa, duly supported with attested copy of marks sheet of the last examination. In case of semester system attested copies of marks sheets for the last two semesters and Father/ Guardian's Parent Original Income Certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational institution, also verifying that attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheets of the last annual examination showing actual performance of the student is endorsed. Marks sheet prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- Head of institution or Employer should ensure the correct financial position of the student's parent/ guardian before signing the income Certificate.
- Head of the Institution should check that forms are complete in all respect, required certificates/ documents are attached and prepare a list of eligible students and send it to this Ministry along-with a covering letter duly signed by him/her.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC/NADRA B Form number (in case of younger than 18years)of the Student must be written on the form and also attach attested copies of the same. There is no need to attach a copy of the parent/ guardian's CNIC.
- All columns of the New Application Form must be filled in properly and carefully, particularly the name of institution and class. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Students of private institutions are not eligible to submit applications otherwise their applications will be rejected at the initial level.
- Students/parents/guardians are advised, in their own interest to provide a contact number and email address to get possible queries resolved in time.
Note: The application forms received before the advertisement and after the closing date and on the old form also shall not be considered.
Visit Scholarship Website