international awards at Khalifa University
- University or Organization: Khalifa University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the College of Engineering and College of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and admit into an Engineering or Science degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school certificate, a letter from the school stating predicted grades is required, good conduct certificate, passport and passport size photograph
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school degree with an excellent GPA.
- A minimum score of achievement in each of the following EmSAT subjects: Math 825, Physics 500, Arabic 800 and English 1100.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, students have to provide the standardised scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
Visit Scholarship Website
- International with CGPA >= 3.3: 100% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 0 –3.29: 75% of tuition fees
- International with CGPA 2.0 – 2.99: 50% of tuition fees