Chulabhorn Graduate Institute 2022
Bangkok, Thailand's CGI is an interdisciplinary post-graduate academic institution. To honour the 48th birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol, the youngest child of the late Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit Kitiyakara, CGI was founded in 2005.
The goal of CGI's Post-Graduate Scholarship Program is to apply cutting-edge teaching methods found in top universities and research centres so that scholarship recipients will be better able to serve their nations.
The following Master's Degrees (18 years of schooling) are available through CGI's 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarship Program:
- Applications of Biology
- Environmental Toxicology Environmental Health
- Must be citizens of both Pakistan and AJK
- Be younger than 30 years of age on the deadline
- Have a bachelor's degree (16 years of study) in one of the following fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4:
- Sciences of life
- Biology, molecular
- Environmental Sciences.
- Technology in Medicine
- Sciences in Pharmacy
- Possess experience in scientific laboratory research
- Use the TOEFL or IELTS to prove your English competence.
- Give a statement of purpose.
- Tuition and additional costs for education
- Flights both ways
- payment for a visa
- Initial settlement payment
- Moving assistance
- Stipend per month
- Subsidy for books
- Health coverage
- A free six-week refresher course will also be available to them before the two-year degree programme starts.
- Objective statement
- Research proposal
- Certified copies of all academic credentials, including transcripts
- 2 photos in passport size
- 3 letter recommendations (academic or professional)
- Certification of health
- Certificate of English language proficiency, preferably from the employer and endorsed by the TOEFL or IELTS (in case of employment)
- The HEC application form in one copy, with separate spiral bound
Candidates who make the short list must deliver two sets of the aforementioned papers, each with a separate CGI application form.Visit Scholarship Website