NCTU Taiwan Scholarship Program 2022 | Funded
Get Ready to Enroll in the Top 4 University of Taiwan. NCTU Taiwan Scholarship Program 2022 is now open and accepting applications for Bachelors, Master, and PhD Degree Programs. The University is ranked 4 in the Country and 427 in the World. The NCTU Taiwan Scholarships is the world’s class famous scholarship. Taiwan Scholarships are the easiest Scholarships to get. The National Chiao Tung University Scholarship will cover your Expenses.
Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Programs:
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Management
- College of Computer Science
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
- For Full List of Master and Ph.D. Programs: Check Here
NCTU Tawain Scholarship Benefits
A Great Opportunity to Study in Taiwan. One of the Easiest Opportunities to get. The NCTU International Student Scholarship will cover the following expenses as given below:
For Bachelor Students:
- Monthly Stipend up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and/or Tuition waiver.
For Master Students:
- University Tuition fees Waivers
- Monthly stipend NT$22,000 (US$733) per month
- Assistantship Will also Offers to Master Students By Advisor For Research Work.
For Ph.D. Students:
- Waivers of tuition fees
- Monthly stipend NT$29,000 (US$966) per month
- PhD. Students will also get Assistantship By Advisor for Research Work.
Eligibility Criteria for NCTU Taiwan
All the Candidates must follow the Eligibility Criteria in order to apply for the National Chiao Tung University:
- Applicants must be International students from any country other than Taiwan.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required by the university.
- Applicants with a high school degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree programs.
Required Documents for Application
- Online Application form
- The Highest Degree Diploma is verified with official stamps.
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan: The study plan can be written in English or Chinese.
- English Proficiency Certificate: If the previous degree is all English-taught courses, applicants may ask the university/department/advisor to issue the official statement that ” the medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).