International PhD Fellowship Programme 2020, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain
Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria at the time of the call deadline. If it becomes clear before, during or after the evaluation phase that one or more of the eligibility criteria have not been fulfilled, the proposal is declared ineligible and is withdrawn from any further examination.
- The call is open to candidates of any nationality.
- Candidates must have high working knowledge of English.
- Candidates must have obtained a University Degree and a Master Degree in biomedical sciences within the European Higher Education System (minimum 300 ECTS) or an equivalent University Degree that allows to start a PhD thesis in the candidate’s home country by October 2020. Candidates who expect to be awarded with such degree by October 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record, previous research experience and a strong commitment for scientific research.
In case of doubts about the eligibility criteria, applicants should contact the CRG Academic Office ([email protected]) prior to submitting an application.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Candidates must register in order to use the online application system.
- The online application form requests all of the necessary information for the initial stages of the selection process (General information, Education, Coursework, Honours, scholarships, prizes and awards, research experience, scientific interests.)
- If the academic transcripts are not in English applicants should also attach a translation.
- Details on the referees that will provide two letters of reference.
- Applicants should select a maximum of 2 projects in which they would like to work.
- Candidates must ensure that all information is included before the call deadline. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
Once the application is submitted, an acknowledgement of receipt will be automatically sent by e-mail to the applicant.
Applicants who would like to receive the information of the call in an alternative format (e.g. large print, Braille, audio or hard copy), or who are unable to apply online should contact us by telephone on + 34 93 316 01 00.
For any additional information, please check the FAQs
Visit Scholarship Website