Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Great news as the applications for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is announced for masters and masters leading to Ph.D. The scholarship program is Fully Funded and allows applicants to study in Singapore’s most renowned universities. The government of Singapore will cover all the expenses of the selected scholars.
Singapore is becoming a dream destination for international students because of its quality education and reasonable expenses, comparatively lower than other countries. The scholarship program welcomes students from all over the world as no country is restricted.
Singapore Scholarships 2022 Benefits:
The Government of Singapore will provide 240 scholarships this year. The following expenses of applicants will be covered:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- One-time airfare will be covered, a grant of 1,500$ will be provided.
- A settling allowance of 1,000$ will be provided.
- Initially, a stipend of 2,000$ will be provided, which will be increased to 2,500$ if the applicant passes the qualifying examination.
To apply for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have up-to-mark reports from their academic refs.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation.
- IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, SAT I or II, or GATE results are optional.
The following documents are too submitted online, not to be emailed:
- A passport-sized picture.
- Transcripts and reports that are to be in the English language.
- Two recommendation reports.
- Bachelors or/and masters academic transcripts.