Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship Programme
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study at the level of Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, and PhD.
Students residing in Pakistan and legal residents of the Kingdom are both eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Students must apply directly on the respective university website/ online portal.
- Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Students need to consult website for eligibility criteria of each discipline/course /university.
- These scholarships are offered for almost all discipline, political science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, computer science, Agriculture, Arabic/ Islamic studies and Media sciences.
- Each university is authorized to enroll only 5 percent international students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants admission on scholarships 85 percent of total seats.
- The institute will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected] for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and respective university for grant of scholarships.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK nationals.
- 75 percent students will be awarded scholarship from Pakistan.
- Both males and females can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant should be between 17 to 25 years for Bachelor programme, must be below 30 years for Master programme and less than 35 for PhD programme on closing date of the application portal of respective university.
- The selected applicants will join the respective programme in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing the Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The applicant must not have suspensions from any educational institution.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Free lodging.
- 3 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Free medical for married students and their families.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meal at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance, a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.