Moroccan Government Scholarships 2022-23
Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to Pakistani students for admission to Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education in the academic year 2022-23. A deadline of 20th September 2022 has been set by HEC for the receipt of nominations.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national and a permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Holders of dual nationality are not eligible.
- The selected scholar must be available to begin his/her academic studies at Moroccan universities by September/October 2023.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must meet the following qualifications by the application deadline:
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) for undergraduate programs. Between the ages of 19 and 23.
- For Master's programs, you must have a minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields.
- A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
- Students who demonstrate satisfactory results in the French language learning program will be permitted to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/training in French at a public higher education institution in Morocco. Scholarships will not be available to those who do not demonstrate satisfactory mastery of French. If you do not have sufficient knowledge of French language, you should enroll at a French language center, such as Alliance Francaise or French Cultural Center. Applicants of linguistics, Arabic literature & Islamic studies must speak fluent Arabic and hold a proficiency certificate.
- In addition, applicants must meet the university's requirements.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
The application who succeeds in the French language Training program, organized in their country of origin, should be in the possession, prior to their arrival to Morocco, for the academic year 2022-23 of the following documents.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting that they are vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, in the particular for Tuberculosis
Download and fill AMCI application form available at https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/2022-05/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf
Please note, AMCI application form in French language is required by Morocco. The applicant may fill his/her particulars in English language on French application form.
.Apply online at HEC the website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login. After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad". After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on 20th September 2022 (04.00 PM)
c. All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before, 20th September 2022
No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of highest academic merit, Moroccan authorities/universities may conduct test/interview of successful nominees from Pakistan.
Only online submitted applications shall be considered for further process. Saved/Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e., HEC will be final and binding.
Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/Agency/Institute. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e., Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc. It is advised in applicant's own interest to not apply to a program, it is not accredited by HEC and relevant council.
Where to send application documents
All applicants must send completed hard copies of their applications along with documents through postal mail to HEC on address given below on or before 20th September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
i) 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432
ii) Website: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk/Visit Scholarship Website