Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
5,000 Students from more than 70 countries. Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The online applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are now open for Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and PhD. Degree Programs. All International students are highly encouraged to apply for the Government of Hungary Scholarship. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required.
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Hungary Government Scholarship is all expenses covered Scholarship Program. The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2022 are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.