Emile Boutmy funding for International Students in France
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
Benefits: The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.Visit Scholarship Website