Tampere University International Advancement Scholarships in Finland
Both Tampere University and Tampere University of Applied Sciences offer a number of scholarships for fee-paying students in order to provide excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education. Scholarships are not available for students in tailored degree education provided for a third party.
In addition, Tampere University cooperates with organizations which provide scholarships to specific groups of applicants. Information on all scholarships available can be found below.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Institute Name: University of Tampere
To be taken at (country): Finland
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship is available for Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees for the programme duration. The programme duration is
- three years for Bachelor’s degrees
- two years for Master’s degrees
- five years if the study right is granted for both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) Scholarships Programme
Tampere University of Applied Sciences offers scholarships for tuition fee paying students in all programmes. NB! Scholarships are not available for students in tailored degree education provided for a third party.
Bachelor level programmes
- 50% Early Bird -scholarship waiver for the first year, if acceptance of offered study place and 50% payment of first year tuition fee is done within 7 days of receiving a Conditional Offer Letter.
- Academic Award -scholarship waivers of 25% and 50% in the following years based on credits gained and Finnish language skills test results.
Master level programmes
- -1 500 € Early Bird -scholarship waiver for the first year, if whole year paid in one installment of 9 300 € by 31 May
- Academic Award -scholarship waivers 25% - 50% for the following year (if applicable) based on credits gained in the first year.