Cuban Government MBBS Scholarship 2022
A scholarship has been offered by the Cuban Government to Pakistani nationals in the field of medicine for the academic year 2022-2023.
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE REQUIRED:
A minimum of 70% in F.Sc./A level (Pre-Medical) & 60% in SSC/Matric (O level).
- Candidate's awaiting results are not eligible to apply since HEC requires final scores to determine merit.
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals aged 18-25 as of the application deadline.
Final selection will be based on Merit
- Merit Formula 50% FSC + 50% Matric
Apply online at the HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login. Select "Learning Opportunities Abroad" after registering and filling out your profile. Once the application has been submitted, have a printed copy signed by the applicant. HEC's online application portal will close on 12th September 2022 (04:00 PM).
The deadline for applying online at HEC e-portal is 12th September 2022.
If you are shortlisted:
- Applicants who are shortlisted will only need to submit the following documents with the online application form (no hard copies will be required at this stage).
- A copy of the HEC application form (duly signed)
- O-Level Certificate with IBCC equivalence OR SSC Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation.
- Diploma Certificate IBCC-attested Certificate/DMC/Degree OR A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC-attestation
- NADRA Birth Certificate.
- CNIC copy of father or guardian.
- No criminal record. (Original)
- Passport photocopy (valid for more than 6 months)
- Original Medical Certificate with HIV/AIDS report issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In case of provisional selection:
Please provide the following documents, along with their Spanish translations. All documents must be attested by the relevant issuing authority and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
SSC/O-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of SSC/O-Level Marks Sheet & Degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- HSSC/A-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of HSSC/A-Level Marks Sheet & degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Copy of Passport (Original)
- 10 Photographs measuring 1 x 1. (Attested from Back Side).
- Health Certificate along with medical reports of HIV/AIDS. (Issued and stamped by Medical Superintendent of Government Hospital & attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Certified translation of Health Certificate & HIV reports in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original Police Verification & its certified Spanish language translation attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Applicant's Computerized CNIC
- NADRA Birth Certificate & its Certified Spanish language translation, both attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.